среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

Easter Bunting with Pom Pom Bunnies

Easter Bunting with Pom Pom Bunnies

I have been having lots of fun putting out the Easter decor this year and have almost finished things up! I have a few little chalkboards around the house and always love changing these up for the seasons. This past weekend, I worked on my chalkboard in the kitchen and made this cute pom pom bunny Easter bunting to top it off.


Adorable Easter bunny bunting with free template. Love those baker's twine pom pom tails! // cleanandscentsible.com

To create the bunting I used the same template as I created for my full size bunny bunting that I have in the dining room.


Adorable bunny bunting with free template! // cleanandscentsible.com

You can download a copy HERE.


Cute Easter chalkboard with mini bunny bunting. Love the baker's twine pom pom tails! // cleanandscentsible.com

For the bunting in the dining room I used the full sized template, but for this mini version, I printed out the template as a wallet size {you should be able to fit up to 9 on a page when you print}.


Adorable Easter bunny bunting with free template.  Love those baker's twine pom pom tails! // cleanandscentsible.com

To create the pom pom tails, wrap the baker’s twine around 2 of your fingers approximately 25 times. Carefully slide it off your fingers {making sure not to let it unravel} and wrap tightly around the middle and tie. Cut the rounded ends of the twine and trim it down to your desired size. Fray twine and fluff into a half sphere. Attach with glue or double sided tape.


Adorable Easter bunny bunting with free template.  Love those baker's twine pom pom tails! // cleanandscentsible.com
Really. Is there anything cuter than a little fluffy bunny butt?

Adorable Easter bunny bunting with free template. Love those baker's twine pom pom tails! // cleanandscentsible.com

I kept my chalkboard art simple and added a ruffled linen towel layered with a cute bunny napkin {from Pier 1} for a finishing touch.


Cute Easter decor ideas!
I guess you could say that I have a thing for bunnies.

Easter-mini-bunny-bunting-1

For more Easter decor ideas, check out these posts…


Cute Easter mason jar display with free printable Bunny Bait tag. // cleanandscentsible.com
Bunny Bait Mason Jar Display and Free Printable

Cute chalkboard Easter printable and decor ideas! // cleanandscentsible.com

Free Chalkboard Easter Printable


Cute Easter chalkboard and bunting.

Easter Chalkboard and Bunting


Original article and pictures take www.cleanandscentsible.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий