среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

EASIEST Gluten-Free Bread with the BEST Gluten-Free Flour

EASIEST Gluten-Free Bread with the BEST Gluten-Free Flour

Well, I did it! I found the best Gluten-Free Flour to make Gluten-Free Bread with! It is the easiest bread recipe ever! It is only 4 ingredients and water is even one of the those ingredients. I know A LOT of you love my Mom’s Artisan Bread and a lot of you were looking for a Gluten-Free Bread option either because you or someone you know has celiac disease. I personally eat Gluten-Free majority of the time, I just feel better when I do. Yes,this is still bread, but it is a really great option for those who choose a Gluten-Free lifestyle. The reason I consider it a good option is because the bread has really simple ingredients and no sugar. It is disappointing when I pick up a store bought bread and look at the ingredients and sugar is an ingredient. I personally want to eat sugar in the form of a dessert, not my bread. So I shared the BEST Gluten-Free Flour, the recipe, a FREE recipe print-out along with a video at the end of this post!


Best Flour for Gluten Free Bread- Easiest Recipe

I was determined to find the perfect Gluten-Free Flour for you! I tested 6 different Gluten-Free Flours. The first two didn’t even get a photo because they were bad! I don’t know if the Gluten-Free Flour was really that bad or if it was me, the baker. I perfected baking with Gluten-Free flour by the end, my kids even liked it! I even re-made the bread using the Gluten-Free Flour I liked the best just to test the water to flour ratio. I also had a lot of tips from you!! So thank you! And the Gluten-Free Flour that “won” was recommended over and over by readers.


Best Flour for Gluten Free Bread- Easiest Recipe

Drum Roll please! My favorite Gluten-Free Flour (there were actually two that were really close). I won’t even talk about the others. They were lame. But the two that I liked the most were both great and we agreed that the flavor was the same for both!


Best Flour for Gluten Free Bread- Easiest Recipe

Better Batter I bought it online HERE this Gluten-Free Flour was great in the Artisan Bread. It was a little more dense, but my sister really liked it and so did I.


Best Flour for Gluten Free Bread- Easiest Recipe

Cup 4 Cup I bought online HERE I really liked the texture of this Gluten-Free Flour. When I baked it in the Artisan Bread recipe it was light and airy, this was probably my favorite one.


Best Flour for Gluten Free Bread- Easiest Recipe

  1. Mix the flour, salt and yeast until combined in a large bowl
  2. Add in the water and stir until the water is absorbed into the flour mixture
  3. Cover with a plate or plastic wrap and let sit for 8 to 24 hours (on the kitchen counter)
  4. Grease your bread pan with oil or butter
  5. Place bread dough in your baking pan and let it rise for an hour covered with a dish towel.
  6. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes covered with tin foil, then 10 minutes uncovered until golden on top (best to “tent” the tin foil so it doesn’t stick to the baking bread)

Best Flour for Gluten Free Bread- Easiest Recipe

The key to this Gluten-Free bread is to make sure to add enough water to the flour mixture, without having the flour mixture look soggy. I noticed that if you don’t have enough water the Gluten-Free Flour doesn’t puff up enough. I also added a little more yeast to this Gluten-Free Artisan Bread 3/4 teaspoon rather than 1/2 in the regular Artisan Bread Recipe.


Best Flour for Gluten Free Bread- Easiest Recipe

I personally I don’t eat a lot of bread- BUT my favorite thing to make on this Gluten-Free Artisan Bread is Avocado Toast. Seasoned with Trader Joe’s Everything But The Bagel seasoning. So good!


Best Flour for Gluten Free Bread- Easiest Recipe

I also have an awesome FREE Bread Recipe Printable for you! (I printed mine at home and framed it in THIS frame).


You can print out the Bread Recipe FREE here- Artisan Bread Recipe PDF Printable and thank you to AP Letters for this gorgeous printable!


Best Flour for Gluten Free Bread- Easiest Recipe

Best Flour for Gluten Free Bread- Easiest Recipe

Also we were discussing over on Instagram ways to get out and connect with others. And especially talking about welcoming new people in your area. I remember when I moved into our home in CT a woman from my church drove me around the town and pointed out all the neat things that our town has, all the best restaurants and the history of the area. I loved every minute of it and it meant a lot. A reader shared with me that she made my mom’s Artisan Bread Recipe and took some to a neighbor along with a print out all about things they might find helpful. We were so inspired! So I asked AP Letters to create a FREE print out for you too!


You can share your doctor, dentist, housecleaner, gardener, restaurants and so much more!!


Welcome to the Neighborhood- FREE Printable

I took a quick little video to show you how the Gluten Free Flour looks when you bake it!



Find the Original Artisan Bread Recipe HERE and how we made it SIX different ways! You could apply any of them to this Gluten- Free Bread Recipe!


Easy Homemade Artisan Bread Recipe- 6 Different Ways

The Best Flour for Gluten Free Bread- Easiest Recipe

Original article and pictures take nestingwithgrace.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий