среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

What You Need to Know About Slipcovers

What You Need to Know About Slipcovers


Here are ten tips for what you need to know about slipcovers!




There are so many cool places to explore in San Francisco!Often, I get asked for suggestions. Some places you can find on my Travel Bay Area Pinterest board. This weekend, I went to Tartine ...



Last week, at the Design Bloggers Conference in Beverly Hills, they announced the bloggers selected to participate in the High Point, NC Design Bloggers Tour! I've always enjoyed ...



About a year and a half ago, I met Nancye at her home in Tampa, Florida. Her kitchen was in need of a major makeover. ...



The last Project Design: Easy Steps to Style Your Shelves was so much fun. All five participants have different styles...and that's what makes the decorating world go round! I took away great ...


Original article and pictures take classiccasualhome.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий