среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

5 Ways To Make Your Home More Photogenic

5 Ways To Make Your Home More Photogenic

Do you consider your home to be photogenic? What if I were to knock on your door today and tell you that I’ve been sent on assignment to photograph it?


white kitchen with stainless steel

While I’ve been working on some projects in both of our homes I often stop and look around with a second set of eyes. As a freelance photographer I just can’t help thinking about camera angles, lighting and all of that! One of my favorite tricks in room styling is to

use my iPhone for some test shots. Back in the day Polaroids were often used for tests by the pros who would come in and shoot your home, but now with our phones we have an easy peasy substitute.


chic living room white and blue

If you are a blogger or Instagrammer you definitely have more than a few things to think about when photographing your home! If you are trying to submit to a magazine or perhaps are just moving and want to spruce things up, I’m sharing tips today that I use around here.


5 Ways To Make Your Home More Photogenic


white roses in chinoiserie

beach house with aqua bedroom

wild flower arrangement in a blue pitcher

french style white bedroom

coastal mantel design

magazine ready homes

Original article and pictures take shabbyfufu.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий